About E.B. Gee, Jr.
E.B. Gee, Jr. has a wide array of life experiences that help him to quickly understand and interpret your property buying or selling needs. Whether searching for a ranch, acreage, investment property or for your homestead, he can assist you all the way through the sales process!
E.B. orchestrated the sale of over 200 tracks of farm land for a sale price of over $17,000,000.
E.B. is a member in good standing of the following:
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Florida Association of REALTORS®
- Ocala / Marion County Association of REALTORS®
- Ocala/Marion County Chamber of Commerce
E.B. Gee’s experience also includes:
- Managing Partner/CEO of Gee Agriculture Investments Limited Partnership
- CEO of Gee Development Corporation
- American Quarter Horse Breeding & Showing – World Championship Winner
- Former Member of Equine Research Committee of The American Quarter Horse Association
- Operated Large Cattle Ranch in Missouri & Kentucky
- Chairman & Board Member of American Polled Hereford Association
- Board of Directors of the Mississippi Valley Flood Control Association
- President and Member of Board of Supervisors of the Little River Drainage District of Missouri (The Worlds Largest)
- Former Member of United States Golf Association Senior Amateur Championship Committee
- President & Board Member of of Arkansas State Golf Association
- Service in United State Air Force and Air Force Reserves
- Served on the Board of Directors of the Farmer Bank & Trust Company
- Elder in the First Presbyterian Church
- Married to Rosemary for 60 years with 4 children & 6 grandchildren & 6 great grandchildren